Shenzhen Hengkesheng Electronics Co., Ltd. is an emerging high-tech enterprise. As a professional multi-layer circuit board factory, its main products are multilayer circuit boards, HDI board proofing, HDI circuit boards, blind buried via circuit boards, rigid-flex circuit boards, PCB circuit board proofing, ceramic circuit boards, and high-density connection boards. , Multilayer printed circuit boards, etc. Specially provide superior and fast service for domestic and foreign high-tech enterprises and scientific research units. Hengkesheng Electronics has been selected as the annual outstanding supplier of many well-known enterprises at home and abroad. It is a private technology enterprise recognized by the Shenzhen Municipal Science and Technology Bureau. At the same time, the company has worked together in the development process to create an excellent culture and an excellent enterprise. Adhere to the spirit of perseverance and continue to absorb emerging international technologies. Improve product quality and exceed customer needs.
Labor human rights factors:
1. Child labor: The company shall not employ child labor or support the employment of child labor.
2. Forced labor: The company cannot hire or support the act of hiring forced labor, nor can it require employees to pay (deposit) or deposit their ID cards with the company when they are employed.
3. Health and safety: The company should provide a healthy and safe working environment in consideration of the hazards generally recognized in the industry and any specific hazards, and should take appropriate measures to minimize the working environment under possible conditions In order to avoid the hazard to health at work or due to work or work-related accidents.
4. Freedom to organize trade unions and the right to collective bargaining: The company should respect the rights of all employees to freely form and join trade unions and collective bargaining.
5. Discrimination: in employment, salary, training opportunities, promotion, dismissal or retirement, etc., no support is based on race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, religion, political outlook, union membership, or origin. Discrimination against nationality, marital status, gender identity, or any other identity protected by national laws.
6. Disciplinary measures: The company must not engage in or support physical punishment, mental or physical coercion, and verbal abuse.
7. Working hours: The company complies with applicable laws and industry standards related to working hours; in any case, employees are not required to work more than 60 hours a week, and employees have at least one day off within each seven days. All overtime work shall be paid extra.
8. Salary: The company should ensure that the standard work week salary it pays can at least meet the minimum wage standard stipulated by law or industry, and meet the basic needs of employees, and provide some discretionary income.
9. Management system: Senior management should formulate company policies related to social responsibilities and labor conditions to ensure this policy.
Business ethics responsibility factors:
The company is committed to adopting the highest standards of ethical behavior when dealing with employees, suppliers, and customers.
1. Business reputation: any form of corruption, extortion and misappropriation is strictly prohibited. It does not violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), any international anti-corruption regulations and applicable anti-corruption laws and regulations of the country/region where it is located, and does not participate in any form of corruption, extortion or misappropriation. Don't accept bribes or use other means to obtain improper benefits. The principle of fair competition must be adhered to in advertising, sales and competition.
2. Information disclosure: It is necessary to accurately record and disclose information about its business activities, structure, financial status and performance in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and corresponding industry practices.
3. Whistleblower protection and anonymous complaints: Develop a plan to protect the confidentiality of suppliers and employees who report, and prohibit retaliation against employees who participate in such plans in good faith or who refuse to accept violations. Provide an anonymous complaint mechanism in accordance with local laws and regulations, so that employees can report dissatisfaction with the workplace.
4. Participate in community construction: Encourage members to participate in community activities to promote social and economic development and contribute to the sustainable development of the communities in which they operate.
5. Protection of intellectual property rights: intellectual property rights must be respected; customer information must be protected; and technology and practical knowledge must be transferred in a way that protects intellectual property rights.
Health and safety
Provide a safe and healthy working environment. Put an end to any working conditions that seriously endanger life safety or health, prevent any major fire or explosion accidents, and prevent fatal accidents at the job site.
1. Working conditions
(1) Obtain, maintain and update all necessary health and safety permits, and comply with the relevant provisions of these permits.
(2) Identify and evaluate possible occupational health and safety risks (including fire protection, industrial hygiene, physical work, machine protection, etc.), and eliminate hazards,
Substitution, engineering control, preventive maintenance and safety work procedures (including lockout/tagout) to eliminate or reduce risks, and provide appropriate personal protective equipment when necessary. In addition, appropriate measures should be taken to protect the safety and health of female workers, especially pregnant and lactating female workers.
(3) Develop necessary procedures and systems to prevent, manage, track and report work-related injuries and diseases, and implement corrective measures to eliminate the impact and help employees return to work.
(4) Provide appropriate health and safety training to employees in local languages, and post health and safety related information in the workplace.
2. Living conditions
Provide employees with clean toilet facilities and drinking water, and provide clean and hygienic food, storage and dining facilities when necessary. Staff dormitories should maintain clean, safe, and reasonable living spaces.
3. Emergency preparedness
Identify and evaluate possible emergencies and emergencies, including but not limited to fires, explosions, fatal accidents, mass poisoning, etc., and implement emergency plans and response procedures, including: emergency reports, on-site first aid, notification and evacuation procedures, and regular Training and exercises and recovery plans, etc., minimize the impact on people, the environment, and property.
4. Absolute rules
The following safety rules should be followed to ensure that all employees fully understand and comply with them, while supervising their implementation:
A. High-altitude operations
(1) Unless properly trained and obtained corresponding qualifications, never engage in any high-altitude operations;
(2) Always wear appropriate personal protective equipment when working at heights;
(3) Never walk or stand under hoisted objects;
(4) Never throw tools or other objects when working at heights.
B. Driving work
(1) Always wear a seat belt when driving or riding in a vehicle;
(2) Never use mobile phones while driving;
(3) Never speeding;
(4) Never drive with fatigue.
C. Live work
Unless you have received proper training and obtained corresponding qualifications, never engage in live work
D. Alcohol or drugs
Never work during periods under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
3. Environmental protection
(1) Environmental permits and reports
Obtain, maintain and update all necessary environmental permits (such as emission monitoring), approval documents and registration certificates, and comply with their requirements for operation and reporting.
(2) Product environmental protection requirements
Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and customer requirements related to prohibited or restricted substances, such as RoHS, REACH, etc., and take effective measures to prohibit or restrict the products
Or/and use specific substances in the manufacturing process.
(3) Prevent environmental pollution
Comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to pollutants (including wastewater, exhaust gas, solid waste), including related manufacturing, transportation, storage, treatment and discharge, etc.
The relevant requirements are to reduce or eliminate the generation and discharge of pollution from the source, prohibit the illegal discharge of toxic and harmful pollutants, and prevent noise pollution.
(4) Energy saving and emission reduction
Adopt conservation and substitution measures to reduce the consumption of energy, water and natural resources in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. ================================================== ===================
Management system requirements
1. Company commitment and management responsibility
The senior management shall use the local language to publish the corporate social responsibility policy statement, and shall promise to abide by applicable laws and regulations, promise to meet customer requirements, promise to comply with the requirements of this code, and promise continuous improvement.
Clearly designate a senior manager to be responsible for corporate social responsibility, identify and control risks, conduct regular internal audits and management reviews, establish an internal assessment accountability mechanism, and promote continuous improvement.
2 Risk assessment and risk management
According to applicable laws and regulations and customer requirements (including the requirements of this Code), identify the corporate social responsibility risks and possible impacts related to the supplier’s operations, and implement appropriate procedures and substantive control measures according to the relative importance of the risks to control And minimize the risk and eliminate the impact.
3 Management of upstream suppliers
Establish a procurement CSR management system and incorporate the requirements of this Code as procurement requirements into upstream supplier management, including requiring upstream suppliers to sign written commitments as upstream selection certification standards, and regular audits to ensure continuous compliance and promote continuous improvement.
4 Internal audit and management review
Regularly audit its own factories and their upstream suppliers to ensure compliance with the requirements of the law and this Code. The senior management of the supplier shall regularly review the social responsibility management system of itself and the upstream supplier to ensure its continued suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.